As used in this Policy, the terms listed below have the following meanings:
Customer– A “Customer” is anyone who purchases TeleCloud products or services. When a Customer purchases retail products or services for use by others, those individuals also may be considered Customers for purposes of this Policy.
User– A “User” is anyone who visits our websites.
Personal Information– “Personal Information” is information that directly identifies or reasonably can be used to identify an individual Customer or User. Examples include name, address, telephone number, e-mail address, Social Security number, and financial account number. Personal Information does not include information you request TeleCloud to share with third party directories and directory assistance services or information that is readily available to the public through no fault of TeleCloud.
Anonymous Information-“Anonymous Information” means information that does not directly identify and cannot reasonably be used to identify an individual Customer or User.
Aggregate Information– “Aggregate Information” means information about groups or categories of Customers or Users, which does not identify and cannot reasonably be used to identify an individual Customer or User. Aggregate Information is a kind of Anonymous Information.
Website-“Website” means any page or location on the Internet, no matter what device (cell phone, lap top, PC, etc.) or protocol (HTTP, WAP, FTP or other) is used to access the page or location. In this Policy, we use the term website or other similar terms such as “Internet site,” “site,” and “web page.”
What Personal Data does TeleCloud collect?
While using our Service, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you (“Personal Data”).
Information.We may collect different types of personal and other information based on your use of our products and services and our business relationship with you, including contact information, billing information, equipment, performance, TeleCloud’s website usage, viewing and other technical information about your use of our network, services, products or websites. Information may be collected when you give it to us with the intent to purchase or interact with us about a product or service we offer or provide; when we collect it automatically when you visit our websites or use our products and services; or when we obtain it from other sources, such as credit agencies. Our goal of collecting your information is to provide you with the best customer experience possible by communicating with you regarding service updates, offers and promotions; delivering advertising that may be of interest to you; addressing network and security issues; or, investigating or taking action regarding illegal activities or violations of our Terms of Service or Acceptable Use Policies.
Why does TeleCloud collect Personal Data?
TeleCloud, Inc. uses the collected data for various purposes:
- To provide and maintain our Service
- To notify you about changes to our Service
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our Service when you choose to do so
- To provide customer support
- To gather analysis or valuable information so that we can improve our Service
- To monitor the usage of our Service
- To detect, prevent and address technical issues
- To provide you with news, special offers and general information about other goods, services and events which we offer that are similar to those that you have already purchased or inquired about unless you have opted not to receive such information
How does TeleCloud collect Personal Data?
In most cases, TeleCloud collects personal data directly from you. We will ask you for Personal Data when you interact with us, such as contacting us through our websites for sales inquiries, requesting information on our company, signing up to receive a report, newsletter or marketing communications, requesting access to one of our online services applications, or requesting technical support. For instance:
Business contact or End-user related informationis collected in association with use of our products and services such as your name, company’s name, business telephone number, business email address, and business title. This Personal Data is not shared with third parties.
Visitor informationis collected through your online interaction with TeleCloud through one of two methods:
- You contact us on our websites and you provide your name, company name, email address, and work phone
How does TeleCloud use Personal Data?
We strongly believe in both minimizing the Personal Data we collect and limiting its use and purpose to only that: (1) for which we have been given permission by you; (2) as necessary to deliver our products and services you are entitled to; or (3) as we might be required or permitted for legal compliance or other lawful purposes. Therefore, TeleCloud uses Personal Data for the following purposes:
- Business purposes, including:
- To initiate, assess, develop, and/or maintain the Website or products and services provided by TeleCloud;
- To send transactional communications (such as requests for information, responses to requests for information, orders, conﬁrmations, and service updates);
- For account management, accounting, ﬁnance, and dispute resolution purposes (such as accounts receivable and accounts payable) and for reporting;
- To assure quality control and to enforce company standards and policies;
- For risk management and mitigation, including for audit and insurance functions, and as needed to license and protect intellectual property and other assets;
- For security management, including monitoring Individuals with access to TeleCloud’s websites, applications, systems, or facilities, investigation of threats, and as needed for any Data Security Breach notiﬁcation; and
- To investigate and prevent unauthorized access and fraudulent or illegal activities related to the Website or the products and services provided by TeleCloud.
- TeleCloud may use Personal Data to develop and improve our products and/or services, and for research, analytics, and business intelligence.
- TeleCloud may use Personal Data for relationship management and marketing. This purpose includes sending marketing and promotional communications to individuals who have not opted out of receiving such messages as may be appropriate given the nature of the relationship, such as product and service marketing, customer communications, customer satisfaction surveys, supplier communications, and TeleCloud news.
- TeleCloud may use your Personal Data to communicate with you. We may contact you regarding products or services you have expressed an interest in. We may also contact you with offers for additional services we think you will find valuable if you give us consent, or where allowed based upon legitimate interests.
- TeleCloud uses Personal Data for secondary purposes such as:
- Disaster recovery and business continuity, including transferring the information to a storage facility;
- Internal audits or investigations;
- Implementation or verification of business controls;
- Statistical or historical research;
- Dispute resolution;
- Compliance with laws and company policies; and
- Insurance purposes
Why and how does TeleCloud disclose Personal Data?
TeleCloud does not provide Personal Data to third parties for their own marketing purposes. We limit the sharing of Personal Data to the following:
Compliance with legal, regulatory and law enforcement requests.We cooperate with government and law enforcement officials and private parties that we, in our sole discretion, believe necessary or appropriate to respond to claims and legal process (such as subpoena requests), to protect our property and rights or the property and rights of a third party, to protect the safety of the public or any person, or to prevent or stop activity we consider to be illegal or unethical. To the extent we are legally permitted to do so, we will take reasonable steps to notify you in the event that we are required to provide your personal information to third parties as part of a legal process.
Sharing with Trusted Third Parties.We share your Personal Information only with non-TeleCloud companies that perform services on our behalf, and only as necessary for them to perform those services. We require those non-TeleCloud companies to protect any Personal Information they may receive in a manner consistent with this policy, and we do not provide Personal Information to non-TeleCloud companies for the marketing of their own products and services without your consent. We may provide Personal Information to non-TeleCloud companies or other third parties for purposes such as emergencies, pursuant to court orders, compliance with the law or a lawful government, judicial, administrative, or law enforcement request (i.e. search warrant, subpoena, court order, discovery request), identity verification to prevent fraud and identity theft, enforcing of property rights, or obtaining payment for products and services that appear on your TeleCloud billing statements.
Selling of Information.We do not sell your Personal Information to anyone for any purpose, and we maintain information about you in our business records while you are a customer, or until it is no longer needed for business, tax, or legal purposes. We have implemented encryption or other appropriate security controls to protect Personal Information when stored or transmitted by TeleCloud.
Special Cases.It is TeleCloud’s policy not to use or share Personal Data in ways unrelated to the ones described above without also providing you an opportunity to opt out or otherwise prohibit such unrelated uses. However, the Company may disclose Personal Data, or information regarding your use of our products or services or websites accessible through our products or services, for any reason if, in our sole discretion, we believe that it is reasonable to do so, including: to satisfy laws, regulations, or governmental or legal requests for such information; to disclose information that is necessary to identify, contact, or bring legal action against someone who may be violating our Terms and Conditions or other user policies; to operate our products and services properly; or to protect the company, our customers, and business contacts.
Legal Requirements.TeleCloud, Inc. may disclose your Personal Data in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to comply with a legal obligation, to protect and defend the rights or property of TeleCloud, , to prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Service, to protect the personal safety of users of the Service or the public, and to protect against legal liability.
- Subject to applicable legal restrictions, such as those that exist for CPNI (as defined above), TeleCloud may may share your Personal Information with its subsidiaries and affiliates to make sure your experience is as seamless as possible, and you have the full benefit of what TeleCloud, and its subsidiaries have to offer.
“Do Not Track” Signals
We do not support Do Not Track (“DNT”). Do Not Track is a preference you can set in your web browser to inform websites that you do not want to be tracked. You can enable or disable Do Not Track by visiting the Preferences or Settings page of your web browser.
How we secure, store and retain your data
We have established electronic and administrative safeguards designed to secure the information we collect, to prevent unauthorized access to or disclosure of that information and to ensure it is used appropriately. Although we strive to keep your Personal Information secure, no security measures are absolute, and we cannot guarantee that your Personal Information will never be disclosed in a manner inconsistent with this Policy (for example, as the result of unauthorized acts by third parties that violate the law or this Policy). We will make reasonable attempts to notify you if we determine that TeleCloud has experienced a security breach and there is a reasonably likely risk of identity theft, or where otherwise required by law.
If you have any questions about the security or retention of your Personal Data, you can contact us at email@example.com.